How to incorporate the superfood in your salad AND serum
- It rejuvenates skin: Kale is a fantastic superfood – including it into your diet and your beauty regimen provides a lot of nutrients and antioxidants that help rejuvenate your skin. More beauty brands are starting to incorporate this superfood into their products because of its great health benefits.
- It's a natural, food-based beauty ingredient:Beauty products are not regulated, so you have to be very cautious about ingredients! That's why organic brands that incorporate food-based ingredients, like kale, are so great. Make sure to read labels and understand the ingredients included in each product. My rule is: if you can't put it in your mouth, don't put it on your skin!
- It pairs well with (almost) anything:Whether in beauty products, green detox smoothies or in chip form, you can find kale in a form everyone will love. The celebs love it!
- It's chock-full of vitamins: Kale has a lot of amazing vitamins that help our entire body - A (helps with wrinkles) C (helps with collagen) K (helps with dark circles) are just a few. Kale can also help with inflammation.
- Shanna's Top Kale Picks: When it comes to kale-infused skincare, I love Eminence! It's my go-to brand. They produce high quality beauty products and have recently introduced a great kale-infused serum - my go-to's are Eminence Citrus & Kale Serumand Eminence Citrus & Kale Masque