· To createSienna Miller’s twisted updo work a hair gel like L.A. Looks® Flex Hold(SRP: $2.99) into damp hair and part hair down it’s natural line.
· Starting with a small section in front, pull hair back and twist toward the center. Separate the section of hair directly behind the twist, wrap tightly around that first section combine the sections and twist, keeping hair taught.
· Continue incorporating small sections of hair as you work toward the back of the head and secure with bobby pins as needed.
· Repeat on the other side of the head and then twist ends into a chignon or bun at the back.
· If you’re going for the wet look likeBehati Prinsloo, work L.A. Looks®Wet Look (SRP: $2.99) into damp or dry hair.
· Part hair down the center and pull hair back into a tight ponytail just above the nape of the neck.
· Twist the ponytail into a sleek chignon and secure with bobby pins.
· For a high shine style like Marion Cotillard’s work L.A. Looks® Define & Shine (SRP: $2.99) into damp hair and create a deep side part.
· Separate the front section on the larger side, pull the rest of hair back into a low bun and secure with bobby pins.
· Twist the front section toward the back and wrap around the base of the bun.
· Secure with bobby pins.